Privacy & Terms
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website. (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service. (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ourself or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on March1st, 2017.
Khadi Pure Gramodyog
Plot No. 2994, Block - J
Sainik Colony, Sector - 49,
Faridabad, Delhi NCR, India – 121001
+91 98 999 66911 | +91 129 4036911
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.khadipure.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is registered as business unit of M/s. Khadi Pure Gramodyog, a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Khadi Pure Gramodyog, 428, Shubham Tower, Neelam Chowk, NIT, Faridabad, Delhi NCR, India – 121001 (hereinafter referred to as “www.khadipure.com”) & is authorized to run for its online retail business.
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website. If you transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with khadipure.com, a business unit of Khadi Pure Gramogdyog, these terms and conditions constitute Your binding obligations, with www.khadipure.com.
www.khadipure.com allows user to surf the Website or making purchases without registering on the Website. The term “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean www.khadipure.com.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Use of the www.khadipure.com is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the www.khadipure.com. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of www.khadipure.com and shall not transact or use www.khadipure.com. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on www.khadipure.com, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the www.khadipure.com. www.khadipure.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the www.khadipure.com if it is brought to www.khadipure.com notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s rivacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way.
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. (aa) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; (ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
2.You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5.You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms www.khadipure.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, ofwww.khadipure.com, or its suppliers or otherwise tarnish or dilute any trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us including that duly licensed. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or www.khadipure.com systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to www.khadipure.com.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10.From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
(a) Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES.
(b) Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect our or EMC views. In no event shall we or EMC assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
12. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
13. It is possible that other user (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
14.We and www.khadipure.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS / DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Website is owned and controlled or licensed by us, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We welcome links to the Website. You may establish a hypertext link to the Website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by www.khadipure.com and/ or us. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Website, including any logos or characters, without our express written consent and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or combine against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Website without our prior written consent.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. We make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and we are not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled, operated and goods are sold by khadiprue.com business unit of Khadi Pure Gramodyog. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on Website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Risk of loss
All items purchased on the Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us on the Website itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
If www.khadipure.com comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors w.r.t pricing or product information, www.khadipure.com shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund payments, if any, collected from you within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
30 Day Replacement Guarantee
Our 30 Day Replacement Guarantee covers all physical products sold on www.khadipure.com. Contact us at the time of delivery to return the merchandise for a replacement. If you realize you have a defective product you have a 30-day time to return the product to us for a replacement.
The guarantee is for products sold by www.khadipure.com only.
In some instances we are unable to issue a replacement:
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the delivered product.
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers.
- Any consumable item which has been used.
- Incidental damage due to non-functioning of product
- Damages due to misuse of product
- Original invoice is packed along with the returned products.
- All accessories that come along with the products are packed and returned unaltered.
Note: Replacement can be for the entire product or part(s) of the product subject to availability of the same in stock.
Disclaimer: “ANY DECISION ON 30 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE ON THE PRODUCT/S SOLD BY us is at our sole discretion and such decision shall be final and binding. We reserve the right to withdraw and/or alter from 30 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE at any time without giving any intimation of whatsoever nature.”
Cancellation of order
We reserve the right to cancel any order at our sole discretion, under a situation where we are not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the our policy or for any other reason. However, we will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall www.khadipure.com be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even if www.khadipure.com has been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Our Contact & Grievance Officer
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Khadi Pure Gramodyog
Plot No. 2994, Block - J
Sainik Colony, Sector - 49
Faridabad, Delhi-NCR, India – 121001
+91 98 999 66911 | +91 129 403 6911
Time: Mon – Sat (10:00 – 18:00)